The next Albion Rye Associates Recruitment Training Academy is starting in April!
Are you looking to start a lucrative career in recruitment, whilst also receiving a thorough 12 weeks training programme by our dedicated in-house training?
Albion Rye Associates are an independently owned recruitment partner to the Life Sciences industry, globally. Established in 2018, utilising over 50+ years’ combined recruiting knowledge, we are quickly becoming the go-to recruitment partner for Healthcare Consultancies, Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients globally.
Unlike most recruitment businesses, we have grown exponentially throughout the lockdown and delivered record months at the end of 2020 and on track to trump our own success!
Working in our state-of-the-art office space in Redhill, Surrey which is shared by various small businesses, we look to surround ourselves in a positive and dynamic environment to produce maximum productivity and enjoyment. When we’re not busy recruiting, we’re playing pool on our office pool table, or throwing a few darts.
The ideal will be someone looking to break into the world of recruitment, and ideally have some sales experience. You will have worked within a target driven environment and already have some commercial acumen. If you're scared of speaking to people of all levels on the phone. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients, whilst generating business and securing deals.
Albion Rye Associates is a small, fast growing company with very exciting growth plans in the coming years, which means huge career and progression opportunities via our structured career paths. We are searching for someone who is high energy, fearless, goal oriented and performance driven.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and value our internal culture, team dynamics, training and career development.
At Albion Rye Associates we take pride in the work we do; our clients and candidates value our expertise and as such we are recruiting for someone who will mirror this approach. Ongoing training and development will be given as well as individual coaching and performance recognition.
We encourage and empower our team to bring new ideas and opportunities to the table while being open and adaptive to a fast-paced evolving business.
- Dedicated 12-week recruitment training academy and ongoing coaching/training
- Performance based progression opportunities
- Pool and darts competitions
- Leadership that understands the work-life balance. We work hard and play hard!
- Generous time off and holiday package
- Company sponsored events and outings
- Travel opportunities to attend events and conferences
- Fun and energetic work environment
If you are looking for a place to work hard, earn serious money, have fun and uncover endless opportunities for your personal growth and advancement, we want to speak to you!
- Managing the full recruitment cycle
- Pitch new business over the phone, networking, and social media
- Negotiate with clients around terms of business
- Source prospective candidates
- Qualifying candidates over the phone
- Manage and build a pipeline
- Utilise LinkedIn, the internet & email to generate leads
If you want to develop a lucrative career in recruitment, please reach out to Matthew Williams ASAP!