Strategic Senior Director, Healthcare Communications
Senior Director, Healthcare PR Communications
£100k - £120k + benefits and company bonus
London office, open to flexible and remote working
Albion Rye Associates are excited to be partnered with a highly regarded healthcare PR business, who are working with some of the leading names within the pharmaceutical industry, working at the forefront of cutting edge, super exciting global projects. I am supporting this credible business in finding a Senior Director to lead on a £30 million pound, respiratory and immunology account, with a top 10 pharma client. Having won a highly commended award in 2021, you are undoubtably joining a business who are leaders within delivering innovative healthcare communications across the globe.
As the Senior Director, you play a very important role within the business where you input towards discussions for the overall running of the healthcare practise, your team, as well as working at a very strategic level with your clients.
- Providing strategic advice and guidance to your clients.
- Leading, securing, maintaining, and growing the business within the health team.
- Supporting your teams and oversee the development and execution of high-quality communication programmes.
- Supporting the team’s objectives through the clients workstreams, organic growth, new business, training.
- Map, lead and contribute to organic customer growth and the acquisition of new client business.
- Company bonus based on personal/business performance (paid out for the last 5 years).
- 5% employer pension contributions (up to 4% personal contributions) totalling at 9%.
- Personal and business travel insurance.
- 28 days annual leave plus 3 days for Christmas and a day off for your birthday.
- Income protection.
- Life assurance x4 of your annual salary.
- Baby/wedding gift of £100.
- Gym membership.
- Season ticket loan.
- 24/7 mental health support for you and your family.
- A day’s charity work per year (charity of your choice).
- Health benefits: quit smoking support, digital GP scheme, annual flu vaccinations, free eye test and contributions for glasses and contact lenses.
- Fruit and office snacks.