Senior Medical Writer
London / Home counties - Remote & Flexible working arrangements available (UK based)
Albion Rye Associates are excited to be working with this fantastic agency that has seen some impressive growth over the last 12 months and still going through exciting changes.
This role would suit someone who has a strong scientific background, who can communicate complex scientific ideas in an innovative way.
An exciting dynamic role working on a meetings-based account involving face-to-face interaction with clients and scientific experts.
- Produce high quality, scientifically accurate and fully referenced materials ensuring clients objectives are met
- Develop a range of deliverables including slides, agendas, discussions guides, newsletters, publications, webcasts and reports
- Nurture client relationships and be aware of opportunities to develop and grow
- Support the wider accounts teams including attending meetings as and when required
- Content support for new business opportunities including proposals and presentations
- Mentor and guide a team of associate medical writers, and act as a role model
- Science degree is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of the medical education industry
- Ability to multitask and prioritise, along with excellent time management skills
- Interpret and fulfil client briefs in a creative and accurate manner
- Line management experience is desirable
As well as working for an innovative company, you can also enjoy some incredible benefits such as 29 days annual leave, early Friday finish, fantastic training programme, flexible working hours, chance to get involved in charity work as well as the usual benefits.
Apply now for an informal and confidential chat!