£70,000 - £85,000
Albion Rye Associates are delighted to be partnered with an incredible agency who are looking to expand their medical writing leadership team due to continued growth.
This agency has a fantastic reputation within the industry, and a multidisciplinary award-winning team who work with the top 20 pharmaceutical agencies, you will drive the delivery of high-quality medical communications projects.
With a mix of publication and medical education deliverables and a variety of therapy areas – this position can be tailored to suit candidate’s preferences.
- Lead and provide strategic direction for a work stream, account, or portfolio of accounts
- Plan resources to ensure effective project delivery
- Develop and drive high-quality, scientifically accurate and compliant content to meet client briefs across a variety of project types
- Plan and lead client meetings
- Ensure processes and procedures are followed to deliver projects to agreed specifications and deadlines
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the wider team
- Drive scientific content for new and organic business growth opportunities
- PhD in a life science discipline (or equivalent relevant experience)
- Extensive experience within a medical communications agency
- A keen eye for detail encompassing scientific content and editorial standards
- Demonstrable passion for writing
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to interact confidently with colleagues, clients, and external experts
- Ability to manage own workload across multiple projects, and lead a team to deliver projects to time and budget
- Proven line management experience
You will be joining a supportive and close-knit team with a true focus on their people. If you want to be part of an agency with a family feel, continuous training and development and work life balance – do not miss out on this opportunity.
This agency has offices across the UK and more than happy to consider candidates who are looking to work fully remotely.
All conversations are held in the strictest confidence!
email@example.com or 0746857826