Are you incredibly organised, social media savvy and love speaking to people?
Do you want to be in a fast paced sales environment without being target driven and doing hands on sales?
Albion Rye Associates are a growing, privately owned pharmaceutical recruitment business, with circa 9 staff. We've had a record year in 2020 and we are following it up with a bright start to 2021, we are now expanding and looking for a versatile sales administrator / office manager / recruitment resourcer to join our team.
Offering a fast-paced environment, this role will be supporting some of the industries brightest recruiters and working directly with the Managing Director to support sales, marketing, administration, HR and operational duties.
This role also includes a sales aspect: working directly with senior colleagues identifying leads, making calls to candidates already on our CRM, that already know us, networking with candidates for lives roles we are actively recruiting, managing job applications and posting adverts for live positions. This is a great opportunity for a highly driven individual who is looking for a fast-paced role, with lots of variety in a growing forward-thinking organisation.
Below some of the administrative responsibilities involved in this role:
- Diary management and secretarial duties for the Managing Director
- Financial support: Invoicing, budgets, targets, expenses and ad-hoc duties
- Operational: Logistics for meetings and conferences
- Handling new employee contracts, offer letters, documents and on-boarding.
- Social Media – leading our company accounts and ensuring the website is kept up to date.
- Developing marketing strategies
- Managing contractor’s timesheets.
Below some of the sales responsibilities involved in this role:
- Making calls/emails to candidates registered on our database
- Writing job descriptions and posting
- Lead generation
- Assist all our recruiters/Sales professionals with administrative projects as they arise to include cold calls, sales calls and client visits
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within a deadline
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to prioritise a busy workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid communication skills
- Willing to learn from other people in the team and share your ideas with them
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Hungry for success and target driven.
- Previous telesales or phone-based experience.
- Experience within a recruitment agency
- Natural networker
- Driving licence
What are the benefits of working with Albion Rye Associates?
We have very strong core values around collaboration, integrity, knowledge and partnership so if that sounds like you, you will fit in perfectly.
- End of year incentive – New York in 2021 (COVID permitting)
- Regular team lunches, nights out, events
- Smart casual dress code
- Structured training and development
- 4pm Friday finish
- On-site parking
How to apply
If you have all the skills required and feel you are the right person, please send us your CV and a covering letter specifying why you want to join our team.
Expected Start Date: END OF LOCKDOWN!
8.30am – 5.30pm (Flexible working can be considered for the right individual)