Principal Medical Writer
£60,000 - £70,000
London/Home Counties – flexible working arrangements available
Albion Rye Associates are partnered with an award-winning independent health communications agency that are looking for a principal medical writer to join their friendly team.
This is a dynamic role where you will be the lead on a number of accounts in different therapy areas and a range of projects, including publications.
You will have strong leadership skills to mentor and motive the other team members, whilst ensuring all work is delivered accurately and to a high standard.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients, whilst actively looking for new business opportunities
- Ensure that all work within the team is produced to a high quality, scientifically accurate standard, and client’s needs are met
- Working closely with the accounts team to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget, whilst actively looking to add value
- Act as a mentor to the junior members of the team, ensuring their individual growth and development needs are met
- Maintain knowledge of industry guidelines and best practices
- Life science degree is essential
- Medical writing experience within a medical communications agency
- Line management skills
- Experience working across a number of deliverables, preferably publications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask, work to tight deadlines and adapt quickly to change
With extensive growth over the past year, it is a great time to be joining this incredible agency. You will have the chance to work on a number of projects, mentor a growing team of ambitious medical writers and continue to develop and grow within the business.
Company benefits include 29 days annual leave (inc Xmas shut down & birthday off), pension, medical insurance, life assurance, fantastic training platform and lots of social events!
Send your CV for a confidential chat today
email@example.com or 07468578261