£35,000 - £45,000
London – happy to discuss remote working opportunities
Albion Rye Associates are proud to be supporting an award-winning healthcare communications agency that have not only got an incredible team culture, but also offer a fantastic working environment.
As an experienced medical writer, you will be responsible for developing engaging and accurate copy for a wide range of projects including brand, patient and scientific communications.
As a key member of the medical writing team, you will work closely with the wider creative team and the client service team.
- Develop and write copy for, but not limited to, digital applications, web-based projects, print materials, scripts, slide decks, and meeting materials
- Attend client meetings, and where needed, pitch presentations
- Ensure all work is executed within the time frame and within budget
- Work with the wider accounts, design and development teams to produce high-quality communications
- Lead scientific discussions – internally and with clients
- Build successful client relationships
- Science degree is essential
- Previous experience within a medical communications agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise, along with excellent time management skills
- Interpret and fulfil client briefs in a creative and accurate manner
This really is an incredible agency who make a real difference within the medical industry, whilst truly investing in their staff. If you are an experienced medical writing looking to join a fast growing, boutique agency with amazing benefits and working environment – get in touch for a confidential chat.