Medical Director – Editorial, MedComms.
$140k - $160k
East Coast / NYC.
Albion Rye Associates are proud to be working with an award-winning, full service medical communications agency who are on the hunt for a well-rounded and very experienced Medical Director. This is an essential addition to their growing agency and would be an exciting step for an Associate Medical Director to join and act as a true partner to a large client. As the Medical Director, you will define the clients brand strategy and lead on strategic objectives across content with your very collaborative teams.
- Act as scientific lead with clients to drive content and brand strategy.
- Proactively able to manage tasks with a solution-orientated mindset.
- Able to partner closely with account counterparts and medical leads to align strategic initiatives and ensure successful client relationships.
- Growing business organically wherever possible.
- Creating content for medcomms and marketing, including slide decks, speaker training and advisory boards.
- Working directly with KOL’s and other industry professionals when necessary.
To be successful in this role:
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in a medical communications agency environment
- Higher science degree required (PhD, PharmD, or MD)
- Prior experience managing junior scientific team members, able to review work and coach.
Please click ‘Apply Now’ to send the most recent copy of your CV, alternatively, you can contact Meg for more information. Meg.firstname.lastname@example.org