Director of Scientific Strategy
£80,000 - £85,000
Are you passionate about science and looking for an opportunity to make a real impact?
Albion Rye Associates are proud to be partnered with this full-service healthcare communications agency that are growing organically and making a real difference.
This is an excellent opportunity where you will be a key leader within the agency, whilst growing and developing the editorial team.
There is plenty of opportunity of work on a huge range of projects and be part of a fantastic team where you can really grow your career.
- Solid scientific background with excellent writing, editing and reviewing skills
- Ability to implement commercial and scientific strategy
- Continuously look for ways to grow existing client accounts, whilst playing a key role in new business opportunities
- Oversee and provide leadership to the wider scientific services team by mentoring, training and line managing
- Extensive experience in medical writing and line management within a healthcare communication agency
- Life science degree, preferably plus a higher degree
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of developing medical strategy in a business development capacity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Life assurance
- Gym membership
- Long service awards
- Eye care vouchers
- Phone discount
- Dynamic working
- lots of social events to name a few!
This Director of Scientific Strategy role within a global business is not one to be missed!
All conversations are held in the strictest confidence!
email@example.com or 0746857826