Associate Director – Healthcare PR
London – flexible working arrangements available
Albion Rye Associates are proud to be supporting this award-winning independent health communications agency through an exciting period of growth.
A varied role that will see you working across corporate communications, online content marketing, social media, and media relations.
You will be joining a fantastic team made up of passionate and supportive colleagues, combining meaningful insights to ensure clients are heard by their audiences.
- Responsible for client programmes and accounts up to £1M/year
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities with existing and new clients
- Motivating and mentoring junior members of the team, and guiding their professional development
- Oversee the development of all client proposals to ensure they meet costs and time scales
- Understanding financial aspects with a strong commercial awareness
- Actively assist in recruiting needs within the team
- Extensive experience within a leadership role gained in a healthcare agency setting
- Knowledge of pharma industry and its regulations
- Good business acumen to ensure profitability of accounts including forecasting and financial planning
- Lead and mentor a high performing team
- Ability and confidence to lead business pitches
Company benefits include 29 days annual leave (inc Xmas shut down & birthday off), pension, medical insurance, life assurance, fantastic training platform and lots of social events!
Send your CV for a confidential chat today!