Albion Rye Associates are delighted to of been assigned as the exclusive recruitment partner to a small, creative, award-winning agency based in New York.
Job Title: Account Supervisor – Medical Communications – NYC
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 depending on experience
Working alongside a well established and awarding winning team, you will be joining as an account supervisor to lead 2 key clients within; Rare Disease and Immuno-oncology. You will need to be personable, energetic, and have a solid understanding in the world of Medical Communications.
- Serve as a primary POC for clients; develop and maintain strong relationships
- Build solid knowledge of client business to ensure campaigns adhere to client values and strategy
- Identify areas of opportunity to initiate and develop business initiatives with new and existing clients
- Develop plans for status calls; generate status reports for clients
- Assist in the development of budgets and proposals
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure achievement of all client goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years’ experience in a medical communications agency
- Ability to travel to meetings on a regular basis
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and client management skills
Contact: Please contact Meg Rycraft, Head of MedComms - North America on +1 (857) 930 7567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.