Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising. Med-Tech.
Account Manager (flexibility on level)
€40k - €50k depending on experience and level.
Paris (this is an office based role and remote working isn’t an option for this position)
Albion Rye Associates are excited to be working with an industry-leading healthcare communications agency that has offices in Paris, London, and Munich. Together with my client, I am on the look-out for a superstar Account Handler to join their Paris office team, which is around 30 people in size.
Joining this agency means working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you are given different opportunities to be challenged and to continue learning at every possible occasion. You could have a minimum of two years of healthcare advertising experience, or similarly in the medical devices space, to be successful in this role.
As the Account Manager, you will become the main day-to-day contact for the client, working with the team both internally and externally to ensure the timely delivery of projects. Alongside this, you will be expected to take primary ownership of your accounts and the management of high-quality outputs from the team.
- Excel at tactical and administrative processes.
- Assume responsibility for building positive relationships with Med Tech and Medical Device clients.
- Begin to build a thorough understanding of strategic, creative, and digital client projects.
- Become an ambassador for the company and its values with allocated clients.
- Manage the day-to-day projects from start to finish.
- Ensure tight budgetary control.
- Healthcare agency experience, preferably with MedTech account handling experience – at least two years of experience
- Understand the med-tech and medical devices healthcare industry.
- Degree educated.
- Good financial acumen
- Able to plan workload, ability to brief the creative team.
- Solution focussed, suggesting ideas and recommendations where appropriate.
This is an office-based position in Paris, and you must be able to speak/write in both French and English. If you have the relevant experience and background for this position but you are not based in Paris and would be open to relocation, my client would be willing to offer a relocation package to support your move.
Full job description and company benefits can be shared upon application. Please click ‘Apply Now’ to send the most recent copy of your resume. Alternatively, you can contact Meg at email@example.com for more information.