£35,000 - £40,000
London – flexible working arrangements available
Albion Rye Associates are working closely to support our client, a creative medical communications agency that work across digital, medical education and patient communication.
You will be joining an established and supportive team, where you will have full ownership of your clients and accounts, with support from the Account Director.
You will be responsible for delivering excellent client services across all accounts, with a varied workload to ensure you can expand on your existing skills.
With clients in the UK and EMEA regions, working across multiple myeloma, lymphoma, and CAR-T, this is a varied and exciting opportunity!
- Delivery of all projects on time and within budget
- Attend and lead client meetings
- Management of the day-to-day client contact
- Support in the development of all new business proposals
- Mentor and line manage junior staff
- Experience working within a MedComms agency is essential
- Experience of managing digital promotional and/or medical education campaigns
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of industry guidelines (ABPI)
Company benefits include 25 days annual leave, 3% pension contribution, annual bonus, training allowance and regular social events (once permitted).
If you’re an experienced account manager, or ready to take the next progressive steps in your career, send your CV now!
email@example.com or 07468578261