£55,000 - £65,000
London – flexible working arrangements available
Albion Rye Associates are proud to be supporting this dynamic and creative medical communications agency in the hiring of an Account Director.
This role will see you heading up a brand-new team within the business, where you will take on new clients and be responsible for growing the account management team.
You will work across medical education and marketing projects with a focus on Oncology and Nutrition.
- Regular communication with clients to ensure satisfaction on the work that is developed
- Oversee accounts of up to £1M/year with the support of the wider team
- Support clients with their medical education and marketing strategies
- Ensure all projects are managed efficiently to time scales and within budget
- Continually look for organic business growth with clients, and lead the development of new business proposals
- Demonstrate a full understanding on omnichannel approach
- Successfully manage, coach and mental team members
- Extensive experience working within a MedComms agency
- Experience of managing digital promotional and medical education campaigns
- Line management experience
- Team player who can lead a successful team by motivating and inspiring colleagues
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of industry guidelines (ABPI)
Company benefits include 25 days annual leave, 3% pension contribution, annual bonus, training allowance and regular social events (once permitted).
If you are looking for a brand-new and exciting challenge, where you will be working alongside a talented and experienced team at the cutting edge of scientific communications, please ‘Apply Now’.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07468578261