Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
$90k - $110k
Are you passionate about bringing clarity to complex scientific data?
Albion Rye Associates are working with one of established healthcare communication agency clients who operate at a global level, delivering world-class medical and scientific communications to their pharma clients. You will love this company if you are passionate about dissecting deep scientific data to shape and inform decisions which will ultimately improve patient outcomes.
As the Account Manager (or Senior Account Manager) you would oversee and work on two main accounts and be the primary contact for your clients.
- Therapy areas are Oncology and Respiratory.
- You will assist the accounts team for SDPO.
- All pubs-related Oncology.
- Financial and budgeting responsibilities.
- You will work closely with scientific and editorial teams.
- You are the main point of contact for your clients.
- This role could develop into mentor/manager position but no direct reports from the start.
- Working with, overseeing, and managing cross functional teams.
- You must be comfortable with producer level virtual work.
- Successful applicant will be independent and autonomous.
- Must be able to prioritize well.
- Potential travel to a congress coming up in May/June (pandemic pending)
This is a super exciting opportunity for an ambitious, client services individual based anywhere in the East Coast of America. Remote working is an option but if you are someone who likes to be in the office and mingle with your team then our client has several offices.
If you have a strong scientific background, in addition to healthcare agency experience and you are interested in this role then what are you waiting for, please ‘Apply Now’ to send me your Resume.
Alternatively, you can contact Meg directly on email@example.com